- Join Us on Facebook
- Please rate our course!
- Why is Cash different to Profit?
- Improving Cashflow - The Initial Steps
- Ground zero - the ‘do nothing’ approach
- Day 1 :: Write a policy and procedure document – and use it!
- Day 2 :: Set a date for a regular review
- Day 3 :: Issue Regular Statements
- Day 4 :: Automate
- Day 5 :: Stand Out on The Doormat
- Day 6 :: Pick up the phone
- Day 7 :: Pre-empt the excuses!
- Day 8 :: Understand why people don’t pay!
- Day 9 :: New customer due diligence
- Day 10 :: Define your terms and conditions
- Day 11 :: Outsource credit control
- Day 12 :: Give your customer every opportunity to pay
- Day 13 :: Use your salesforce
- Day 14 :: Get perspective
- Day 15 :: Get serious with an LBA
- Day 16 :: Own it and just do it
- Credit Control with Chaser
- Credit Control Checklist (Customisable)
- New Customer Form – MS Word
- Credit Control Telephone Scripts
- Credit Control Letter Templates
- Red Letter Template
- Late Payment Demand Template