- Join our private Facebook community - Bloody Brilliant Business Bookkeeping where we are waiting for you!
- We deliver a '10 minute teach' every day at 10am. We talk through the topic of the week and answer any questions that you may have.
- We focus on a new profit centered topic each week. Jump into the CLUB where you can watch this weeks lesson at your convenience
- Masterclasses and workbooks that you can work through when where and at a pace that suits you
- We have done the hard work for you and prepared checklists, templates, scripts and cheat sheets that you can use to implement changes today
- One subscription covers your whole business so you can invite ALL of your accounting staff
- Ask questions, our goal is to help you build a profitable business and put more cash in your pocket - so let us know how we can help you.
A little about Lisa and Harry...
- Lisa Dickson - GCMA, MBA, DiPM, Prince2 Practitioner
- Mum of 2, wife to Paul and small business owner, just like you! In that order!
- Chartered Management Accountant obsessed with helping small business owners build super successful businesses.
- Loves Elvis and Marmite ! :-)
- Harry Daglish GCMA
- Husband to Naomi, first-time house owner and 'Dad' to Tipsy the Tortoise.
- Newly qualified Chartered Management Accountant with a love of technology and teaching.
- Loves all animals and chocolate! And salad!
“ Lisa and Harry make accounting quick, efficient and dare I say fun? They find shortcuts for everything financial. They have saved us time and money by cutting out unnecessary accounting admin, resolve all our accounting problems effectively and I can even feel a little smile coming through their emails! A pleasure to work with.”Tessa Meadows-Smith - RMS Recruitment
“Lisa and Harry do exactly what it says on their tin. Our financial management needed what Lisa was able to provide: a real "kick in the pants"! From accounts package to payment systems to management accounts and meaningful KPI reports. All that a growing business could ask for.”Mark Johnston - Vetstream
“Lisa has really helped me make my whole accounting process a lot easier to process and understand. ”Annya Stoddart - Pain Relief Clinic
“I liked Lisa from the first meeting and knew that she could help me organise and update my accounts, so that I could work from home if necessary. If you want to learn how to work with the correct tools then Lisa and Caseron are the ones to ask.”Amanda Fellingham
I can't afford it, should I invest anyway?
Absolutely!!! The Bloody Brilliant Business Club is 100% focussed on making PROFIT. If you follow the PROFIT PATH and take ACTION, you will make more PROFIT and this program will pay for itself. If you don't take action - nothing will change.
Will I be overwhelmed?
No!! Now, it's super important that you don't get overwhelmed or left behind so we will deliver the programme in daily bite-sized actionable sessions. We also know that you still have your day job to do and you still need to run your business so we are deliberately drip feeding content and actions so we can take a small step forward every day.
What is the 10:10 Daily? What if I can't make it?
We will be live in the Bloody Brilliant Business Bookkeeping Facebook Group (click on the COMMUNITY link above to join the Group) at 10AM everyday, well most days!! We'll be here for 10 minutes (ish) at 10 am every day to chat through the day's lesson, the learning objectives and answer any questions that you may have Live in the group. If you miss the lesson, you can catch up later.
How much time do I need to commit to making PROFIT each day?
The time commitment to learning how to make a PROFIT should be about 30-40 minutes a day or 2.5 to 3 hours a week for each module. You may need to find more time if you want to implement PROFIT making changes in your business.
Can I work on my PROFIT PATH daily?
Once we have had our daily live session, grab a coffee and log into the Bloody Brilliant Business Club and work through today's lesson and Workbook. Each daily lesson and workbook should take no more than 15-20 minutes to complete - again, we are super mindful that we want to take small daily steps towards our Profit Path Goal - but we all still have businesses to run!
Can I work on my PROFIT PATH weekly?
Yes!! If like me - you like to binge study and you prefer to do your training in a longer block once a week - then that's great!! Book out a 3-hour slot in your diary for Business Development PROFIT PATH - choose the same time every week if you can so it becomes a habit. Working on your business is just as important as working in it, but so often gets overlooked. My favourite time is the early hours of the day - 5am to 8am before anyone gets up and before the phone starts ringing! That's my time to work on my business.
What if LIFE gets in the way and I get left behind?
Don't worry!! The Facebook Live videos will still be available in the group for you to watch whenever you have time. The Bundles in the Bloody Brilliant Business club will be available for you to work through when ever you have time.